Hard2findjobs strictly prohibits its members from using spam and other forms of Internet abuse to seek referrals. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
– Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the initiator does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient;
– “Unsolicited commercial email” (UCE), while regarded as legal in some jurisdictions, is regarded as spam by most Internet service providers (ISPs), and may not be used to promote hard2findjobs;
– Messages posted to Usenet, message boards, and forums that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, or posted in excessive volume, or in violation of the Usenet, message board, or forum rules;
– Inappropriate solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system (such as ICQ);
– Hard2findjobs may undertake, at the sole discretion of its management team and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
Termination of Affiliation: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, hard2findjobs may immediately terminate the membership of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of any company owned account, the loss of any future hard2findjobs referrals, and a prohibition against any future membership.
Account Suspension: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, hard2findjobs may immediately suspend the affiliation of the individual implicated in the abuse. Suspension is intended to prevent the abuser from benefiting from their abusive activities by prohibiting the offender from registering referrals. After a thorough investigation, if the spamming incident is verified, but does not rise to the level of a terminable offense, hard2findjobs may (but is not obligated to) lift the suspension.
How to Report Abuse
– If you wish to report a violation of our Spam Policy, please Click Here